Learn Bluegrass Breaks with Improvisation Lessons – Bluegrass Theory – Bluegrass Improv you can use in your next Bluegrass Jam
Bluegrass Improvisation in the Key of G on any Instrument
- The lessons in this course are designed to help you learn bluegrass breaks, solos, improv on any instrument in the Key of G. We use bluegrass as a sample for the music and a mandolin for teaching, however you can apply this to many different musical genres (like Rock, Blues, Jazz, Etc) and whatever instrument you use.
- By the end of the course you should be able to play on the fly in the Key of G on any instrument such as guitar, banjo, mandolin, fiddle, dobro, bass, upright bass, piano, really any instrument will work.
- Also you should be able to increase your speed by playing along with 14 backing tracks from 50 Bpm to 180 Bpm.
Why take Bluegrass Improvisation from this guy?
My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their ability to play an instrument. After years of performing and teaching over 50,000 students all over the US. at workshops, out of my home and through multiple schools, I was asked by many of my students to make a course of my teaching style. So here is the result.
- I hope you will join me on the inside of this bluegrass improvisation course where you will learn the basics of bluegrass improv.
Straight to the Point
- All these videos are all straight to the point and clearly broke down for you. There is no extra talking in the videos.
- Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this Bluegrass Improvisation course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside and teaching you the beginner steps on how to become a better improvisation player.
Building Confidence Through Music
Improvisation Bluegrass Theory works for Guitar Mandolin Fiddle etc
Bluegrass Improvisation – Bluegrass Theory – Bluegrass Improve you can use in your next Jam – Bluegrass Improvisation