Over the Waterfall on Guitar – Learn Bluegrass Fiddle Tune
Learn the basic concepts and building blocks that you will need to play Over the Waterfall on the guitar. This course goal is to help you feel more comfortable and confident jamming.
A Part, B Part and Chords – Plus 31 full band backing tracks to play along with
Why take from this gal?
My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their playing. I feel like music can do that. After years of performing and teaching all over the US. at workshops, out of my home and through multiple schools, I was asked by many of my students to make videos of my lessons.
I hope you will join me on the inside of this course where you will learn fiddle tunes on guitar.
Building a strong foundation
- Learn the melodic structure of this fiddle tune
- Learn the A Part
- You will learn the B Part
- Learn the chords to the song
- Plus you will get 31 backing tracks to practice and jam along with
- You will also get the A Part to get you started on a new fiddle tune
Who is the target audience for this course?
- Anyone interested in learning fiddle tunes on the guitar
- For those who want to play fiddle tunes for enjoyment
- Anyone who wants to be a performer or a musician
- Great for anyone who wants to jam at bluegrass festivals but really doesn’t know how to get started.
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside of this course and teaching you how to become a better guitar picker.
Lesson Pros – Building Confidence Through Music